10 top reasons why you should go on an Erasmus
To go on an Erasmus and move to a new city where you don’t know a soul might be scary so, here are some powerful reasons to do it:
1. It´s a Challenge: Erasmus is for brave people!!! For a year everything will be new: new life, new city, new friends, new flat…
2. Your Friends Network will be huge!! You will have your own Couchsurfing network!
3. Immersing yourself in a different culture is exciting and broadens your horizons.
4. You can ‘Live’ the language, which is the most efficient and fun way to acquire it. There is a Czech proverb: “You live a new life for every new language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once.”
5. You will outstand. Erasmus is a great addition to your CV, every experience abroad increases your employability.
6. You’ll realize how strong you are. Erasmus can help you build confidence and recognize your own abilities.
7. It will teach you some great life skills. You will find yourself facing new and unexpected situations. Overcoming these obstacles and learning to manage your life within another culture brings maturity, confidence and self-reliance.
8. It’s a great opportunity to travel. Travelling is not merely to visit, it is also an experience.
9. It’s a chance to try new things. Different ways, foods, lifestyles…
10. It will change your life. Erasmus can redefine you as a person in many, many ways…
So get out there and learn, get out there and live!! Get out there and go Erasmus!!
And if you do, we hope you let us know so we can help you find a proper accommodation (www.beroomers.com)
We hope that you enjoyed the post!
If you're looking for accommodation, remember that in Beroomers we are willing to help you in more than 50 destinations worldwide.